Collection of information
The Egyptian Gazette may collect and retain information from registered users of the Site including, without limitation (the "Personal Information"):
• Name and contact information, including email address, physical address and phone numbers;
• Transactional and/or financial information, including credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints;
• Information about product and service subscriptions, usage and preferences and use regarding the Site and
• The owner reserves the right to track your activity with the use of Google Analytics, NedStat, BPA and other such tools.
Use of information
In order to provide complete functionality and ensure, to the extent possible, safe, secure transactions, the Site uses the Personal Information collected from registered users, amongst other things, to:
• Provide access to Site services, including customer support services;
• Collect payments and provide transactional services;
• Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions;
• Update and customise services and functionality to improve Site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
• Contact registered users with targeted marketingand promotional services and provide them with information on important changes and developments to the Site and its services.
Sharing your information
The owner may access a registered user's Personal Information and disclose such Personal Information:
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
• To selected third parties acting on the owner’s behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers;
• To ensure proper operation of the Site and its related systems;
• To continue to provide improved services to you;
• For market research and accounting purposes;
• To prevent illegal, offensive or objectionable material from being posted on the Site;
• For any purpose that may be required if the owner enters into a joint venture with, or is sold to, or merged with, another entity.
• Any other use of the materials available on the site, you should get written permission beforehand from The Egyptian Gazette Online.
No data transmission system on the Internet can be entirely secure. Accordingly, the owner cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or of the transactions made on the Site.
These terms are interpreted according to the legal rules in Egypt, which are enforced according to the rules of the Egyptian courts.
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services. Please fill in the required fields in the ‘Contact Us’ form and send it to us.